Supplier of leading-edge European professional protective suits used by maritime, defence and aviation incidence response teams, emergency services and oil & gas.
Constant wear immersion suits and diving drysuits built to EN/ ISO standards for above water, underwater, offshore, rescue, tactical operations, transportation and customisable to client specifications, including:
- Solas firefighter intervention suits, ideal for offshore facilities, supply vessels, bulk carriers, oil & LPG tankers, commercial vessels, container and load vessels
- Overwater flying suits for maritime incidence response teams
- Rescue swimmer immersion suits for swift water rescue operations
- Diving drysuits for search & rescue and public safety response teams
- Hazmat suits
- Flame retardant anti-static lifejackets
- Fall arrest lifejackets.
Certified service centre and warranty repair facility, Altalena Drysuits & Protective Equipment provides the highest standard in servicing any make or model of drysuit with state-of-the-art equipment including ultrasonic and seam sealing machines. Other in-house services include maintenance and repair of specialised diving and breathing equipment.