Cimara empowers agencies to plan, connect and engage a large workforce in real-time, enabling staff to manage incidents, resources, events, roster and internal communications in one central platform.
Main features include:
- Applied business rules for crew allocation in vehicles, fatigue monitoring and equipment handling.
- Complex rostering made simple with a long list of features such as work and role pattern creation, roster conflict alerts, advance list filter and copy/paste to cell, just to name a few.
- Plan large service operations, organise events, schedule group training sessions, assign and deploy resources with system-wide real-time updates.
- Manage personnel availability, view roster updates and engage in a two-way communication with all members via the Cimara Workforce Connect mobile app. Available for install in both iOS and Android smart devices.
- Allocate workforce resources such as people, equipment and vehicles to a roster or incident plan, while taking into account their availability, qualifications and other business rules.
- Add members into groups, assign qualifications, set their access level and enter other personnel details such as their dietary requirements.
- Third-party API integration support such as Single Sign-On.
- Give agencies full control of its reporting with the ability to export all available data in a custom CSV format.