CLEANSPACE RESPIRATORS: A REVOLUTION IN RESPIRATORY PROTECTION
Established in Australia in 2009 by a world-class medical device engineering team with a vision to make respiratory protection wearable and easy to use. Designed and built with the same rigour as in the medical industry, CleanSpace respirators are safe and reliable.
CleanSpace Respirators are suitable for bushfire fighters, first responders, fire forensics and clean up.
THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF PROTECTION FOR THOSE ON THE FRONTLINE
- High protection PAPRs P3/TM3
- Lightweight 500g
- No belts, hoses or fogging
- Reusable and cost-effective
- Up to 8 hours run time
- Smart Air Sensit® Technology
- Easy setup and use, donned in under 15 seconds.
- Water Tolerant IP Rated 66*
- AS/NZS 1716-2012, CE & NIOSH approved
CleanSpace currently has three respirators for Industry:
- CLEANSPACE EX is Intrinsically Safe, certified for use in potentially explosive environments
- CLEANSPACE *ULTRA is IP Rated 66 water tolerant and compatible with full face mask for eye protection
- CLEANSPACE2 can be used in a variety of industrial applications where water tolerance or intrinsic safety is not required
Request for a Demo, email Sales@cleanspacetechnology.com