CleanSpace Respirators are a revolution in respiratory protection.
- Lightweight, compact and smart
- No belts or hoses
- High-level of protection
- Comfortable to wear
- Reusable and more economical
CleanSpace Technology, established in Australia in 2009 by a world class medical device engineering team, is a specialist in next generation respiratory protection. CleanSpace Respirators are the lightest and smallest powered respirators in the world which provide the highest protection, comfort and cost-effective respiratory protection solutions.
- Australian Standards AS/NZS 1716 approved, CE Approved, NIOSH approved. High protection APF 50 (Half Mask) and APF 1000 (Full Face Mask). HEPA particulate filters work for mechanically and thermally generated particles Full Face Mask is ANSI approved for high impact.
- A compact design (with only 2 parts). Suitable for mobility and portability.
- Up to 8 hours of run time on a single battery charge. Fast re-charge (less than 2 hrs) and can do “top-up” charging during breaks.
- Delivers airflows of up to 220 L/min. Provides fresh air for the wearer and reduces heat stress, eliminate fogging and helps to increase comfort and productivity
- Reusable system with fleet options that significantly lowers total cost of ownership