When lives are on the line, Ferno is just as dedicated to protecting people and saving lives as you are.
Ferno has been distributing Australasia’s most comprehensive portfolio of innovative, mission-critical Emergency and Rescue solutions for over 46 years. Ferno equipment is used in over 100 countries, earning a solid reputation for reliable, robust equipment that performs when it’s critical.
Ferno gear provides solutions for Wilderness, USAR, Rope and Industrial Rescue scenarios. From immobilisation and extrication equipment, aeromedical and tactical evacuation to edge management systems, body harnesses and rope rescue gear, Ferno is here to help.
• Immobilisation & Extrication – 390CF Carbon Fibre Spine board combines unmatched strength, rigidity and flotation in a 5kg package. Ferno 389RB Rescue Short Board, KED Pro, SAM splints and pelvic slings.
• Rescue & Retrieval – Basket stretchers, Ferno Mule and Tirol Kit are invaluable long-haul aids. NEW stretcher carrier options available soon
• Technical Rope Rescue –Arachnipod Total Edge Management system, speciality rope, rope accessories and hardware, technical full-body harnesses and safety helmets
• Water Rescue – Rescue Boat SeaScoopa MOB retrieval device, Reach and Rescue telescopic rescue pole
• RCR – Battery-operated TNT Rescue hydraulic tools